July 29, 2026

Tomorrow Is When Bad Guys 2 Airs!






Hey Guys, Tomorrow On July 30th, The Bad Guys 2 Airs, The Times Are From 2:06 PM To 3:06 PM (It Airs In The Afternoon) So, I Can't Wait To Watch It, According To Me, The Time Will Possibly End At 4 PM (Since The Time Shown Here Is Very Different, And It's A 3 Hour Movie, So It Might Start And End At 2-4 PM) 

Anyways, I Might Set My Alarm Earlier Then 2 PM (I Might Set It To 1:50 PM To Prepare For The Movie, And Another Timer To When The Movie Starts At 2:06 PM, It's A Useful Tip To Set Timers Before Movies And TV Shows To Make It In Time...) And Also, I'm Recording Videos As Well, And I'm Very Excited! 

Anyways, See You Soon, I Hope This Movie Goes Well! - R.T


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Minesuki Ritsu From Yumemita!

Here's Some Minesuki Ritsu From YumeMita! - R.T