July 03, 2026

Happy Birthday Ako-Chan, I Forgot It Was Today!


Oh, I Completely Forgot That July 3rd Is Ako Udagawa's Birthday Today, So She's Now 19 Years Old, Anyways, Happy Birthday Ako, You Are Still My Best Friend And You Rule My World As Well! 

I Was Thinking About What Was Happening Today, And Completely Knew That It Was Ako's Birthday, Over The Years, I Knew That July 3rd Is Ako Udagawa's Birthday (Ever Since I Met Her Back In My First Year Of High School, When Ako Was A Second Year)

Also, I Will Keep Declaring That July 3rd Is Still Ako Udagawa Day! - R.T

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

They Bought Back The First Bad Guys Movie After A Long Week…

So, Since We Have Missed The Bad Guys Movie On TV For A Long Time, This Weekend, It's Now Back, On Saturday October 10th, From 10:45 AM-...