July 04, 2026

I Like The Anime Called "Grow-up show ~Sunflower circus group~" It's A Great Anime About The Circus!

Guys, I Love This Anime Called Grow Up Show: Sunflower Circus, It's About These Girls Who Are Part Of A Circus Group, And They Perform Together, It's A Good Anime, I Haven't Seen A Good Circus Anime Until Now, And The First Episode Is Really Good! 



It's A Nice Anime, I Love The Circus-Style Of This Anime, And It's Really Awesome, The Art Style Is Charming! Also, The Song (The Opening) Is Really Good, It Fits The Circus Theme Of This Anime!


Anyways, I Hope More Episodes Will Come Out Soon, The First Episode Is Awesome, Also Rina-Chan Has Not Seen A Real Circus Before, But It's Really Good In An Anime! - R.T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Severian Has Been Announced In Zenless Zone Zero, And My Thoughts On Him!

 Zenless Zone Zero Has Some Good News, They Already Introduced The New Chapter, And The New Characters! Anyways, I'm Really Hyped For Se...