July 27, 2026

[Official Statement] According To The TV Schedule For This Week, It Seems They Are Airing The Bad Guys 2 Again On A Thursday Afternoon... (And Why We Can't Get Rid Of It)

So, One Of My Friends, Manager-Chan, Talked About An Upcoming Airing Of The Bad Guys 2, According To Manager, "On Thursday from 2:07 - 3:07 PM ( It Possibly Ends At 4:00 PM)" On HBO, So, It's Airing On An Afternoon, Last Time I Watched It Last Month In June, It Aired At The Evening (Possibly 7 PM, And Ended At 9:00 PM, That's What I Remembered) That's Great, I Get Home At 1:00 PM, So It's Before 2:00 PM.. Anyways, HBO Is Still Airing The Bad Guys 2 Since It First Premiered, So It's A Little Weird... But We Can't Get Rid Of It (I Also Have A Bad Guys Addiction... LOL)


In Latin America, for example, The Bad Guys 2 would not automatically stay on HBO for the same 6–9 months as in the U.S. Instead, the Latin American HBO-branded channel (or its local partner) would have its own licensing deal with the studio. This could mean:


- A shorter or longer run depending on the local agreement.

- Possible removal before the U.S. run ends if the local license expires sooner.

- No automatic carryover of U.S. licensing terms.

Anyways, A movie's lifespan on a premium TV channel like HBO in Latin America is governed by a licensing window, typically lasting 12 to 18 months for a first-run pay-TV agreement, though the actual movie is cycled on and off the broadcast schedule across several months rather than played continuously, Studio output deals give premium cable networks exclusive first-run television rights for a defined term, commonly around 18 months from the home-video/theatrical release, Scheduling Rotation: A specific title like The Bad Guys 2 does not air 24/7; instead, the channel replays the movie in varying time slots across several months before moving it out of rotation.

But Anyways, The Only Way That A Movie TV Channel Gets Rid Of A Movie Is "The channel replays the movie in varying time slots across several months before moving it out of rotation." So It's "Dies" After It's Played Too Much After It Was Caused By "the actual movie is cycled on and off the broadcast schedule across several months" So They Get Rid Of The Movie And Play It Like One Day Before It's Never Shown Up Again... Is This A Loss For The Bad Guys 2 On HBO? Since Their Other Movies Get Good Replays... 

And Also, Back To The Broadcast Infomation Of The Bad Guys 2 This Week, It Will Air On The HBO Family Channel, Basically Their Channel That Plays Kids Movies All Day Every Day, Very Neat Idea, All Movie Channels Vary Their Channels By Genre And Theme!

And Anyways, It's A 3-Hour Movie, So I'm Expecting It To Play It On The 2-4 PM Slot For 3-Hours, That's My Bet (My Last Bet Was It To Play On The 7-9 Slot, And It Predicted Itself!)

So Anyways, I Hope To See It This Thursday, And I Can't Wait, It's Only 2 Days Before It Airs, I Was Originally Expecting For The Film To Air On August 1st, Since The Movie Celebrates It's First Anniversary, But Whoever Made The Choice To Air It On The Final Week Of July, Count Your Days!


Anyways, Enjoy, And I Hope Other People Get To Watch It And Share Their Reactions After It Airs, And Also Manager-Chan As Well, If I Can Get The HBO Family Channel To Work Since Last Time (It Was Not Working At First Before The Movie Aired, But It Worked A Lot) Anyways, See You Soon, Because I Can't Stop Talking, Bye! - R.T


Also, Before You Go, Check Out The Original Link Of The Announcement: https://samanthaworldtheblog.blogspot.com/2026/07/guys-they-are-airing-bad-guys-2-in.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

THERE'S A PURPLE RACCOON FIGURE THAT I REALLY WANT, OH, AND ALSO A PLUSHIE!!

 Guys, I Was Looking For Figures That I Want, And Then I Found This, Apparently It's A Figure Of The " Bright Heart Raccoon " ...