July 19, 2026

(Spoilers Ahead) Cure Éclair's true identity was actually true all along - Detective Precure Episode 25: "The True Identity of Cure Éclair"

 Guys, After The Biggest Mystery Explained In Star Detective Precure, Who Is The True Identity Of Cure Eclair? We Finally Revealed The Mystery All Along, Thanks To Episode 25:  "The True Identity of Cure Éclair" We Finally Revealed That (SPOILERS AHEAD) That Kurea Was Actually The True  Identity of Cure Éclair, At The Begining, Kurea Was Just A Normal Person Living A Normal Life, But In A Theory, She Was A Former Person Who Lost Her Memories, But Now A Magic Perfume Helped It Bring Back Her Memories, And A Magical Mascot, Shushutan Appears, But Wait, Kurea Is ACTUALLY CURE ECLAIR!


I knew after Ruruka and Kurea met at the cafe a few weeks ago, there were just a lot of signs that they knew each other! It was honestly so obvious that I started second guessing myself because no way it was that simple, right? Best Precure episode I've seen in a very long while. Honestly wonderful. Very well animated and directed!









Anyways, Kurea nation we won!,Now, The Next Episode, It's The Reveal Of Cure Eclair, I'm Very Excited To See Her In The Next One, And I'm Excited To See Her In Full! - R.T








No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Tomorrow My Brother Has Surgery...

So, Breaking News, Tomorrow, My Brother Has Surgery, He HAS Brain Surgery, Yeah, I Hope It Turns Out Well For Keika! - R.T