July 25, 2026

We Went To The Dollar Store, Since School Is STARTING Soon Next Month!

Hey Guys, We Went To The Dollar Store, Basically We Bought Some School Supplies, Since I'm Still Going To Celota Arts School, While Cocoa Is Going To 11th Grade In Lumineria High School, And Asuka Is Going To College, We Just Goofed Around Looking For School Supplies In Dollar Tree, While Mom Looked For Her Things Around The House, Anyways, School Is Starting Next Month In AUGUST, So I Get To Spend The Last Half Of My Summer, Before The Second Half, School STARTS! 


Really, They Had Back To School Stuff This Late? And We Are Still Buying It Early? Oh, Come On! - R.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

We Went To The Dollar Store, Since School Is STARTING Soon Next Month!

Hey Guys, We Went To The Dollar Store, Basically We Bought Some School Supplies, Since I'm Still Going To Celota Arts School, While Coco...