Hey Guys, Today, We Went To Keika And Asuka's New College, Saylor-Ackerman University, Basically They Went To Do Scheduling (Keika Wants To Study In Graphic Design, And Asuka Wants To Study In Theater) So, The Scheduling Went Smoothly, And Keika And Asuka Are Happy With Their Classes, They Both Applied And Got Accepted, And Now They Are Going To Their Classes In The Fall! - R.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Anyways, Today I Slept...
Hey Guys, Today I Slept After Work Today, I Went To Bed At Like After Lunch, And Woke Up At 4:00 PM To Take A Shower, It's Really Nice, ...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
4 Days Until Winter Break... And Friends Are Excited, And Also Ui-San And I Too, We Ate Sandwiches And Apple Sauce, And I Talked With Kanat...
No comments:
Post a Comment