July 28, 2026

Well, I Might Record Some Bad Guys 2 This Week, By Manager-Chan's Request...

Hi, Rina-Chan Board Here, Anyways, Manager-Chan Wrote A Post About Some Scenes That She Wants To Record In The Bad Guys 2 Movie (Well, The Post Says That She Selected Some Scenes She Wanted To Record, And I Also Want To Record Is Scenes That I Also Like, Now, I Don't Want To List Any Scenes Since It's Long To Write (You Can Look At These Scenes That Manager-Chan Talks About Here) And Anyways, Last Time When I Watched It, It Was Pictures, So This Time, It's All Videos, And With My Phone's Storage Being Messed Up (According To My Phone, It's Half Being Used A Lot VS Half Being Used A Few... At Least I Can Record Some Videos Of TBG2 On My Phone...) 


Anyways, See You Soon, I Might Post The Dubs On YouTube, If I Can! Bye-Bye, Also Tomorrow, 1 More Day Until It Airs! - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Anyways, Today I Slept...

Hey Guys, Today I Slept After Work Today, I Went To Bed At Like After Lunch, And Woke Up At 4:00 PM To Take A Shower, It's Really Nice, ...