August 26, 2026

Continued To Read Witch Hat Altier, Finished Part 3 Today!

 Hi, I Completely Finished Part 3 Of Witch Hat Altier, It's Really Great, The Story So Far Since Volumes 1-2 Have Been Really Good, It's Nice To See Coco Develop In The Story, Her First Witch Thing Was Really Nice, And She's Now Officially A Witch, And Meeting Other Witches In Volumes 1-2



Now, Volume 3, But The Witches Get Into Trouble After Trying To Help Other People And Violating The Magic Law... Well, It's Very Sad In This Story, But It's A Fantasy Story, And The Story Develops!

Well, I'm Going To Read Volume 1, I Hope The Witches Escape In The Next Volume, I Already Returned Part 3 Today (I Started It Yesterday, I Now Read Books In Class After I Have Been Done With My Work...)


Well, There Are Volumes 5-6 Left, So I Might Complete It Soon! - R.T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Happy Birthday Velina!