August 10, 2026

Guess What? New Honest Trailers Coming Tomorrow For The New Avatar Movie!

Hey Guys, Guess What? Another Honest Trailers Video Coming Tomorrow On YouTube, It's Their Take On The New Animated Avatar Movie, The New Aang Movie, I Hope This Goes Well, And I Hope The YouTube Thumbnail Goes Well For This One, The Last Time I Watched Honest Trailers Was Their Mario Galaxy One, But This One Might Go Well, Also, I Had Never Seen Avatar, The Last Airbender (I Remembered Ui Getting Into The Series, That's What I Only Heard About) And Rina's Gossip Blog First Reporting About The Leak Before It Was Released, And I Hope It Goes Well!


Here's A Preview That Was Provided Thanks To The Wonderful Guys From The Screen Junkies YouTube Channel (That I Also Follow) And I Can't Wait For Tomorrow On Tuesday For It's Release, Now I'm Feeling Hyped Already! - R.T






3 comments:

  1. OMG, Rina-Chan, I'm Also Excited For It As Well, I Completed All Of The 3 Seasons, And I'm Almost Finished With The Legend Of Korra On It's Final Season, I Might Have To Watch It Before I Watch The Movie (I Think The Movie Is On My TV Box, Or I Might Have To Search It On Hurawatch On My Laptop...)

    But Anyways, Rina-Chan, Thanks For Mentioning It For Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It Just Showed Up On YouTube, Also, Ui-San, Have You Seen The Live Action Avatar Movie? You Should Watch It, Also, It's Very Different From The Original Avatar Show!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, But No, Not Seen It Yet, I'm Trying To Finish The Last Season Of The Legend Of Korra On Wco.tv, I Have Hurawatch On My Laptop, So I Might Search It On There, I Also Have A TV Box As Well, But I Don't Use It, My Dad Has Been Using It For House M.D Seasons, He's On The 5th Season Of It (It Has 8 Seasons) And I Only Use It When The Bad Guys 2 Comes On... So Instead I Use Wco.TV And Hurawatch To Watch Stuff On My Laptop...

      I Have Heard It Was A Box Office Bomb For The Live Action Avatar Movie, And Also Giving It's Cast Questionable Roles, And Also, I'm On The 4th And Final Season Of Korra, I Started On The First 4 Episodes Of It, I Might Finish The Rest Soon...

      But Thanks Rina-San For The Reccomendation! I Will See You Soon! - U.K

      Delete

Rina's Post Features!

Wow, Christmas Came Early In Umamusume?