August 07, 2026

Guys, Good News, Zombies: The Reanimated Series Season 2 comes out September 12, and will air 8 episodes from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

 Guys,  ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series is getting a second season, which is scheduled to premiere on September 12, 2026, on Disney Channel and Disney XD, with episodes available to stream the next day on Disney+. Well, I Thought The Series Was Cancelled, But Yeah, It's Offically Coming Back!


Here Are The Episodes And Premiere Dates And Times Of The Episodes!

Saturday, September 12

8:00am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Fiends in High Places / GET OUT (please)" -- Season Premiere

8:30am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Impractical Magic/Bond Over Backwards"

9:00am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "The Fairy Prankster/ Swarmed and Dangerous"

9:30am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Buckventures in Babysitting / Werecity Blues"

10:00am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Girl, Wynterrupted / Bunny Games"

10:30am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Pandora's Prawx / Game Fright"

11:00am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Untrue Detective / Room for Improv-ment"

11:30am ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Sk8er Wolf / Friend-day the 13th"

12:00pm ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Spookiest Dae of the Year"

12:30pm ZOMBIES: The Re-Animated Series "Bree-Cast News / The Z-O-M-B-I-E-S: The Re-Animated Series Karaoke Singalong Spectacular"

And A Total Of 10 Episodes Will Be Airing On The Same Day! So I Can't Wait To See Them! - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Have Been Finally Getting Some Figures, Some Rare Collectible Figures That I Have Been Searching For Years!

Hey Guys, Guess What? Good News, I Have Been Getting Some Figures, Thanks To My Loving Parents, And These Are Some Rare Figures I Have Been ...