August 28, 2026

Guys, Willow Mace Sang A Song In Her Theater Class Today!

Here's Willow's Song, If You Want To Hear It!


Hey Guys, I Heard That Willow Mace Was Going To Sing A Song In Her Theater Class Today While Walking In The Hallways, But Anyways, She Now Said At Lunch That Her Song Was Great, Her Song Was About The Ocean And Flowers, And She Actually Wrote The Song To Sing It!

And It's A Very Short Song, And I Never Knew Willow Was A Writer Of Music And Songs, So That's Why She Chose The Theater Class!

Anyways, I'm Proud Of Willow Mace For Performing Her Solo In The Junior Theater Class At Celota! - R.T

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

The 2 Bad Guys Movies Are Back On TV

Hi Guys, Finally, The 2 Bad Guys Movies Are Back On TV, The First One Will Premire Tommorow At 6:30 PM To 7:30 PM, And The Second One Premir...