Hi Guys, Sorry I Felt Emotonal There For A Moment, I Was Crying Because Of Nostalgia, Why? Because I Heard One Of The Songs Of The Lizzie McGuire Movie, "Why Not" From The Movie, I Was Feeling Tears In My Heart When I Found It On YouTube... It's One Of The Best Songs Ever... And It's Like Love Came To Me... Well, Music Makes Us Emotonal Sometimes... But I'm Better Now, That Song Is In My Memories Now! (Probably Because Of The Movie That I Saw Last Saturday, So That's What's Causing The Flashbacks) - R.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
Guys, I Saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Today, It's Good!
Hi Guys, I Saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, I Had It On DVD, I Watched The First One, It's Really Good, I Like Flint And The Girl,...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
4 Days Until Winter Break... And Friends Are Excited, And Also Ui-San And I Too, We Ate Sandwiches And Apple Sauce, And I Talked With Kanat...
No comments:
Post a Comment