Hi Guys, So, Last Night, I Had A Dream Where I Was Tickling The Commissioner From The Bad Guys 2 (It Kinda Reminded Me Of This And This, There Are No Dreams That I Had That Are Like This, So I Provided Them As Examples) Sigh... I can picture the face of this character who was tickled over and over again, by myself, I haven't tickled a fictional character i liked before...
So, Anyways, The Commissioner Was In Her Office, "I'm sure I'll get tickled if I were you..." Said The Commissioner, Luggins Was With The Usual kind that I liked, I've never seen Mrs. Luggins with such a determined look on her face before as a commissioner. then an extremely tough tickling session was about to begin...
Then, The Commissioner, Who Was Just watching my finger movements has sometimes made Mrs. Luggins whole body jump, Like she was getting scared Or Something... Those fingers made Mrs. Commissioner Luggins writhe in agony and A little laughter, and I ended up doing a kind of "dance." In her stomach, "OH! Rina-Chan! Now it's my turn to make you!" the commissioner said, wanting to stop...
"Everyone? Is today's tickling training a little unpleasant? Commissioner Luggins?" I Said, After I Stopped Tickling A Small Part Of Her Stomach...Just Then, My Hands, Rina-Chan Board's Hands, Started To Tickle Her Feet, I Nearly Forgot To Take Off Her Shoes, Then, The Commissioner burst out laughing After I Touched Her Soles With My Fingers, Mrs. Luggins Shivers uncontrollably, enduring the pain, While My Hand is stroking and gently tickling Luggins' Soles, I Never Touched A Fictional Character That I Like Before Until Now! "Heeheeheeheehee!? Ahahaha!?" The Commissioner Laughed, Naturally, Mrs. Luggins' reaction also changed. Up until now, her entire body have started moving at the mercy of tickling. "Heehee!? Heehee!? Aha!? Th-that spot!?" Said The Commissioner, As She Blushed, Knowing That She Liked The Tickilng...
"Ahahahahaha!? No way! You promised you'd stop if I said I'd stop!!" Said The Commissioner, I, Rina Tennoji, Had Finally Learned To Tickle A Fictional Character I Love, In Her Prefered Tickle Spot, Her Feet!
Well, It's A Cute Tickling Story, And It's A Cute Tickling Dream That I Had... Man, I Love The Commissioner, And Tickling Her In My Dream Is Very Cute! - R.T
No comments:
Post a Comment