August 15, 2026

I Managed To Find The Bad Guys Books At Target, I Also Managed To Get 1 Of Them!

Hi Guys, Rina-Chan Here, And Guess What? I Managed To Find Some Bad Guys Books Today, Well, I Went To Target Today, And I Was At The Kids' Books Section, And They Have The Bad Guys Books, They Had The Original Bad Guys Books (This Was Back When It Became A Movie, The Original Books Came Out Before The First Movie) And Also, I Managed To Find The Animated Adaptation Version Of The Books (These Books That Take Place During The Movies And The TV Show, I Managed To Find The Book That Takes Place During The Second Movie, And 2 Books That Take Place During The TV Show's First Season)


And Also, I Managed To Pick Up One Of The Books, It Was The Movie Novel Version Of The Second Bad Guys Book, It's Really Good!


And I Managed To Read Parts Of The Book, And I Really Like How It Adapts The Original Movie!

















And Also, I managed to buy this book, and it's my first Bad Guys Book. I Really Liked The Second Movie, So I Bought The Novel Version To See If It Adapts Well!

Anyways, I Hope I Can Read It, See You Soon, Bye-Bye! - R.T



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

How Are The Animal Characters Treated In The Bad Guys?

  The Bad Guys (2022)  has this in a world of  humans and anthropomorphic animals . The main characters are a gang of animals that humans ha...