August 27, 2026

I Started Reading Volume 4 of Witch Hat Altier, The First 2 Chapters Were Great In This Volume!

 


Hey Guys, I Started Reading Volume 4 Of Witch Hat Altier, I Started With Chapters 18-19, They Were Pretty Good! (I Read It In My Math Class, After I Was Done With My Work...)


Basically, The Chapter And Volume Were About Coco Having To Take A Test With A Rival Witch Group, And It Has 23 Chapters In This Volume, Basically, I Hope There Are More Tests To Take, And Coco Has Officially Been Accepted Into The Altier In This Volume!

Anyways, 4 More Chapters Left, Then I Read The Final 2 Volumes! - R.T





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Yay, They Revealed The Dates For The New Kiff Special And Season!

So, We Finally Revealed The Dates Of The Kiff Special And Season Premiering Soon, Anyways,  More episodes of Kiff will arrive soon, starting...