August 10, 2026

Let Me Just Say The Characters Featured In The New Detective Precure Movie Are Neat!

So, Anyways, The Original Characters Revealed For The Detective Precure Movie, And They Are Neat, So Anyways, Here Are The Original Characters!


Karinde - The Pink Haired Character Featured In The Movie!


And Rain And Alan, The Wolf-Like Mascot Characters (That Can Also Turn Into Humans) 


And My Thoughts On These Characters Are Very Neat, What's Most Concerning Is That Rain And Alan's Designs Being Different Styles, And I Think They Might Be Twins? And Also, Karinde Is Very Cute, I Think Her Design Is Cute And Charming, And Also Pink As Well!

Anyways, I Hope These Characters Turn Out Well In The Movie! - R.T





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Last Night, I Had A Dream That The Commissioner From The Bad Guys Was Sleeping With Me!

Hey Guys, So, After My Last Dream I Had Where I  Tickled The Commissioner From The Bad Guys , last night on a Monday evening when I Went To ...