August 23, 2026

Next Time, Ruruka Will Become A True Precure, Unlocking Her New, White Form!



So, In The Episode Preview Of Detective Precure, Cure Arcana Shadow Is Going To Become A Precure, And It Seems They Are Showing Her White Form, Finally, Will She Will Be Purified In The Next Episode After Her Eclipse Shadow Is Defeated? Well, There's Some Spectulation That Might Show Arcana In Her New White Form Before This..


Well, Being a Merchandise-Driven anime, the Pretty Cure franchises often releases toys and merchandise featuring the characters of new installments, as well as the members of the teams that join later on, weeks before they actually appear on TV. Well, Before This, Star Detective Pretty Cure! had some of the fans who acquired the toys for the Jewel Cure Watch and Mirror Loupe discover a henshin call for "Cure Arcana" without the Shadow suffix, revealing Luluka's redeemed Cure name before the episode even aired.


Well, I Hope The White Arcana Thing Goes Well... - R.T





     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Rina's Post Features!

    Guys, I Saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Today, It's Good!

    Hi Guys, I Saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, I Had It On DVD, I Watched The First One, It's Really Good, I Like Flint And The Girl,...