August 10, 2026

Oh Come On... When Will My 2 Figures Ship Soon!

Guys, It Been A Few Days Since I Ordered My 2 Rare Figures, And They Still Had Not Shown Up Yet, It Had Shown To Be Preparing My Order, But I Had No New Updates On When Is It Going To Ship... It Might Take A Long Time Until They Find The Figure I Have Been Wanting... As These Figures Are In Low Stock, Making It Very Diffucult To Find Them... 


Well, I Have To Wait A Few Days Until They Ship... For Now.. - R.T

4 comments:

  1. You Seem To Have The Same Problem As Mine, My 3 Hazbin Hotel Figures Are Not Shipping Yet, As They Are Still In Preorder, And I Got An Email Saying That They Were Preparing My Order As Well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 Avatar Miku Plushies Are Not Showing Up As Well, The Aang Miku (https://www.popmarket.com/products/youtooz-avatar-the-last-airbender-9-plush-aang-miku-810190433591) And My Appa Miku (https://www.popmarket.com/products/youtooz-avatar-the-last-airbender-9-push-appa-miku-810190434420) They Said That They Confirmed My Order, But They Were Not Showing Up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I Have Ordered A Miku Figure (https://www.popmarket.com/products/youtooz-hatsune-miku-591-glow-in-the-dark-summer-style-miku-vinyl-figure-810190436622) And Another Figure (https://www.popmarket.com/products/youtooz-chibidoki-31-summer-chibidoki-vinyl-figure-810222370962)

    They Said They Were Being Prepared, But I Did Not Get Any Updates About It Being Out Yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Guys, I Know The Same Problem Has Happened To You Guys, But The Only Thing To Do Us Wait...

      Delete

Rina's Post Features!

Ugh, It's Raining All Day Today... And Possibly The Next Few Days...

Ugh, It's Been Raining This Monday, So, Now It's A Gloomy Monday, Isn't It? It Rained In The Morning, Afternoon And Now At Night...