August 01, 2026

They Made Rina-Chan Board Skewers As Food... Are They Making A New Type Of Rina-Chan Food?

Guys, Some Cafe In Japan Is Running A Menu For My Band, Nijigasaki, And They Have These Menu Items That Are Inspired By Each Unit...



And One Of The Menu Items Is Based By Quartz, And It's QU4RTZ's Skewers (Shumai) Apparently, These Are Skewers That Are Themed With My Member's Colors, Emma, Kanata, Katsumi And Me (In The Pink) 


Umm, So Is The Menu Item Threatening Me To Eat Myself, Or Are The Fans Trying To Eat Me And The Other Members, I Know I Have A Few Experiences With Trying Food On A Stick, But This One, Is A Weird One... I Wonder If They Had The Remains Of Each Member Inside The Piece Of Skewers...

- R.T 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Happy First Anniversary To The Bad Guys 2!

  Rina-Chan Board Wishes A Happy First Anniversary To The Bad Guys 2, Released Back In August 1st Of 2025, Today Marks One Year Since The Fi...