August 19, 2026

Well, I Didn't Noticed Until Now, The Bad Guys 2 end credits includes warning to using it for AI purposes, NOT EVEN KIDDING!

 Well, According To This Post I Found, It Seems Like The Bad Guys 2 end credits includes warning to using it for AI purposes, Yeah, NOT EVEN KIDDING, It's Real, I Saw It While Watching It, DreamWorks has included a warning in The Bad Guys 2 credits that makes it clear the film should not be used to train AI, as the future of artificial intelligence warps and becomes uncertain for creatives.


DreamWorks Studios included a clause at the end of the credits for the film that lets viewers know it cannot be used to train AI — and if it is, lawyers will come knocking.

“All rights in this work are reserved for purposes of laws in all jurisdictions pertaining to data mining or AI training, including but not limited to Article 4(3) of Directive (EU) 2019/790,”

Good, more companies need to start doing this.

Yeah, It's True, Good For Them, DreamWorks, Bad Guys Fans Don't Care About Rules, They Just Thank Them For The Support That They Made! - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Well, I Didn't Noticed Until Now, The Bad Guys 2 end credits includes warning to using it for AI purposes, NOT EVEN KIDDING!

 Well, According To This  Post I Found , It Seems Like The Bad Guys 2 end credits includes warning to using it for AI purposes, Yeah, NOT EV...