August 13, 2026

Yay, I Watched The Bad Guys 2 Today On The New HBO Channel!

Hi Guys, Rina-Chan Board Here, I Watched The Bad Guys 2 Recently Today, And It's On The Regular, Main HBO Channels, And It's Really Good, unfortunately, They Don't Have Subtitles (Like The Spanish Ones Where They Translate The Text, They Previously Appeared In The HBO Family Airings) And They Still Have The Spanish Audio As Well (Since It's A Spanish Channel) And Also, They Did Not Localised The Text In Spanish Also, But It's Still The Spanish Dub!


Yeah, And It Aired In The Morning, From 10:40 AM To 12:24 PM In The Afternoon, It's Insane That No Movie Can Air Like That, Also, They Have The Dubbing Credits In The End, Same Dubbing Credits As Well! 


Also, I Love This Movie Ever, And I Hope It Was The Best Day Ever To See It (I Had Taken Pics And Videos Of The Airing For Today, But I Can't Post Them, But I Know They Had The HBO Watermark On Them, LOL) 


Bye-Bye! - R.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Update, They Finally Received My Email On The Missing Collectibles!

Hey Guys, Rina-Chan Board's Blog Here, I Just Received An Email Update On My Missing Collectibles, The Seller Said That They Are Release...