August 20, 2026

Yippee! Now I Have 4th Period Lunch Now!

Hi, I Have 4th Period Lunch Now, Last Year, I Had 5th Period Lunch, Since I'm A Senior, I Get To Have 4th Period Lunch, Also, My Friend Ui-Chan Is Also In 4th Period Lunch, And Also, Very Surprising, Is That Ruby And Michiru Are Also There, But They Are In A Different Area, So I Can't Sit With Them..


So, Anyways, I Had The Best Lunch Schedule In Celota Arts Ever! (And I'm Writing With One Of The Library's Computers, Since I Don't Have A Laptop Yet, So Thank You, Library Computer For Writing This!) - R.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Guys, Ui Shared Her Thoughts On The Second Bad Guys Movie She Watched Yesterday...

  Hi Guys, Today At Lunch, Ui Said That She Watched The Bad Guys 2 Yesterday, She Spent Hours Talking About Her Reactions And Thoughts About...