September 09, 2026

Guys, I Completed The Latest Story Of Zenless Zone Zero's Version 3.2!

 





Hello, Version 3.2 Of Zenless Zone Zero Has Started, And I Completed All Of The Chapters Of It, And Let Me Talk About It!

Claret Was Fine, Her Sneak Attacks Were Okay, But After A Few Tries, It Was Just Diffcult, But Her Vampire Attacks With The Giant Hammer Thing Was Great, I Love That Red Shade Of Color, It Really Just Goes With Her, Also, Roxy's Story Was Great, But Her Wind Attacks Were Epic, One Attack Really Made Her Look Like She Was Flying In The Sky!

Anyways, The White-Haired Horned Girl (I Don't Know Her Name) Is Very Cool, I Was Really Expecting To Have An Attack, But She Did Not Have Any, I Hope She Will Be Playable In The Next Chapter Of The Update!

Anyways, This New Update Is Really Good, And The Story Progresses With Some New Characters Made Along The Way! 

Anyways, I Hope Many People Are Excited To Play The Latest Story Of Zenless Zone Zero, See You Soon, Bye!- R.T









No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Keika And Cocoa's Doctor's Appointment Went Good Today!

Hey! Keika And Cocoa's Doctor's Appointment Went Good Today,   They Got Their Check-Ups And Everything Went Well For My 2 Siblings! ...