Hello! Anyways, I Found This Article Ilse Salas makes her dubbing debut in “The Bad Guys 2” It's Basically About The Spanish Dub Of The Bad Guys 2, Back When It Came Out In Spanish Speaking Countries Last Year, It's A Really Good Article And I Enjoyed It!
And In The Article, They Were Talking About Doom's Spanish Voice Actor, I Will Spare You The Details About It!
"Ilse Salas had long dreamed of doing voice acting, and today she fulfills that goal in the film "The Bad Guys 2" , where she gives voice to a crow named "Shadow" In an interview, the actress said that she stayed closely involved in the casting process to secure a role in the project. “I kept finding out who was involved in dubbing, because it’s a whole other world, and I asked them to give me a chance,” she said “They give you levels of difficulty to interpret. The character is like this, okay, but she’s a crow, and you have to act with the character in the original language, so it’s like a game where there are too many rules, and it’s fun too.”
Anyways, Good For Her, And It's Nice To See The Dubbing Process Of One Of The Actors Involved In The Dub! - R.T
No comments:
Post a Comment