September 11, 2026

I Managed To Watch The Bad Guys 2 On My DVD, At Least The Subtitles Are Helping…

Hello! Rina-Chan Board Here! Guess What? I Watched The Bad Guys 2 On My DVD, It's The 2 Pack DVD Of The 2 Movies, But I Want To Talk About The Subtitles, Anyways, I Used The Spanish Subtitles To Go With My English Audio (Since I Have Heard The Spanish Dub Audio A Lot Of Times) Anyways, The Subs Looks Really Good, I Finally Knew That The Spanish Audio Can Translate Into English Very Perfectly!

Well, I Knew English A Lot, But Translating It In Spanish Is Easy, But I Liked The OG English Dub, But Spanish Dub (Actually The LA Spanish Dub Used In The HBO Airings In LA And The DVD Release) Is A Good Dub!

Anyways, I Hope My Spanish Knowlege Knows The Rina-Chan Board Way, Anyways, See You Soon! Also, Subtitles Are The Best Type Of Translation In Dubs! Bye! - R.T





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Managed To Watch The Bad Guys 2 On My DVD, At Least The Subtitles Are Helping…

Hello! Rina-Chan Board Here! Guess What? I Watched The Bad Guys 2 On My DVD, It's The 2 Pack DVD Of The 2 Movies, But I Want To Talk Abo...