September 03, 2026

I Read Miyako-Sensei's Manga From YumeMita! - Magical Physical Kururu

So, I Finally Managed To Read "Magical Physical ☆ Kururu" From The Self Proclaimed Manga Of YumeMita, Fujiko Miyako! 



It Has 3 Chapters, And It Just Ended Today, Bummer, It's A Short Runner, So Anyways, It's A Manga With 3 Chapters, And This Manga Is Based On A Show Within A Show Of The Same Name In YumeMita!












Anyways, The Plot Is Great, It's About A Sports-Loving Girl Who Becomes A Magical Girl With The Power Of Working Out To Defeat Vilains, And She Has A Friend (She Transforms Into A Magical Girl At The End) And It's A Great Manga, Anyways, Please Support Fujiko-Sama!


I'm Wondering If Fujiko-Senpai Can Make A New Manga Soon, And I Also Wish Fujiko-Senpai Can Continue The Story, But After The Drama Related To Her In The Anime, It Seems Like There's No Way That Miyako-San Can't Continue The Manga...

Also, There Exists Stickers Of The Kururu-Chan Series! There Are Two Stickers, So That's The Only Kururu-Chan Merch They Had...

Anyways, Support Miyako-San, And Idols That Are Manga Artists! - R.T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Read Miyako-Sensei's Manga From YumeMita! - Magical Physical Kururu

So, I Finally Managed To Read " Magical Physical ☆ Kururu " From The Self Proclaimed Manga Of YumeMita, Fujiko Miyako!  It Has 3 C...