September 04, 2026

I Wrote A New Chapter Of My Bad Guys Fanfic, "The Fox And Her Shadow"

 Hey, Rina-Chan Board Here, I'm Currently Writing A Fanfic Of The Bad Guys, It's My First Bad Guys Fanfic That I Wrote In Wattpad, It's Called "The Fox And Her Shadow" It Is Named After A Fanfic That Was Inspired By It "The Governor and Her Shadow" And The Plot Was Inspired By A Comic Called "The Bad Girl


So far today, I published a chapter, It Was Chapter 5, It Is Called "Encounter With The Disguise" It Was Based On These Pages Of The Comic 

Page 1Page 2 And Page 3 were the inspiration for this story's Chapter, And Also, I Want To Share You Something I Have Written Based On A Page (You Can See The Picture Here)



"Diane Looked In Horror As The Bad Guys Were Attempting To Fight The Masked Criminal Copycat, She Stared At Top Of The Balcony While The Fight Was Held At The Bottom, "Wolf! Your Friends Are In Danger! Have You Ever Had The Chance To Stop Them?" Said Diane, No One Listened, Then, Diane Heard A Yell, It Was Coming From The Bottom Of The Balcony, Diane Noticed The Yell And Saw Wolf, He Was Grabbed By The Masked Criminal Trying To Be The Crimson Paw, Diane Had No Choice To Try And Save Mr. Wolf.

 Then, Diane Had A Flashback When She Was Working With The Commissioner Before The Incident, "You Do No Harm To Help A Person, It Really Does Great Things To Them..." Said The Commissioner. Diane Heard Those Words, Reminding Her To Help Her Friends..."

Anyways, That Counts As A Sample For My Fanfic, So Far, I Have Five Chapters That Are

Chapter 1: The Truth About Diane
Chapter 2: Infiltration At The Gala
Chapter 3: A Meeting Of Fate
Chapter 4: A Blessing In Disguise
Episode 5: Encounter With The Disguise (Latest Chapter)

I Have Been Publishing This Story Since Last Month, So It's Been A Month Since I Started Writing This Series!

Anyways, I Hope To Write Chapter 6 Soon, Bye! - R.T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Wrote A New Chapter Of My Bad Guys Fanfic, "The Fox And Her Shadow"

  Hey, Rina-Chan Board Here, I'm Currently Writing A Fanfic Of The Bad Guys, It's My First Bad Guys Fanfic That I Wrote In Wattpad, ...