September 04, 2026

I'm On The Last Volume Of Witch Hat Atelier, Volume 6, And The Plot Of This Volume Is Intresting!

Hey Guys, Today I Started Reading The  Last Volume Of Witch Hat Atelier, Volume 6, They Go Underwater, Guys, I Haven't Seen A Witch Go Underwater Before, But It Was Great To See It!

Anyways, And I Just Started Chapter 30, It's The Chapter When They Started To Go On The Ocean And Ends After They Get Off The Boat (Well, The Plot Of This Volume Is About Coco and her peers follow Olruggio and Luluci as they deftly ferry Qifrey to the underwater Great Hall where witches gather. To their surprise, Beldaruit of the Three Wise Ones awaits the young apprentices at the bottom of the ocean!)



Oh, And The Volume Shows Beldaruit In The Cover, I'm Wondering If He's Going To Appear In The Next Chapter, Chapter 31 (Since It Has 35 Chapters) Neat, Also My Library Has Owned 6 Of The manga Volumes, So I Enjoyed Reading Them! I Might Need To Start A New Series After This! - R.T







No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Man, European Castalian Spanish Of The Bad Guys 2 Is Cursed...

Ugh, I Watched The European Spanish Dub Of The Bad Guys 2 ( Los Tipos Malos 2 , The Same Title In The LA Spanish Version) But Anyways, It...