September 26, 2026

[Latest Movie] Reactions & Analysis: How Was My Thoughts On Forgotten Island?

 Hey Guys, Rina-Chan Here, I Just Came Back From The Theater And Saw Forgotten Island, I Went With My Mom And My 2 Sisters, And The Film Was Great!


The trailers were just great but I enjoyed the art style for this,  the word of mouth was really good but the time it released everywhere else. I got a feeling DreamWorks is making this film a global success than putting all their chips, LOL, I Only Heard The Reviews Online From People Who Had Seen It, So Here's My Reactions And Analysis On My Thoughts On Forgotten Island!


Anyways, It's A Great Movie About Friendship And Memories, And It's About These 2 Girls Who Become Friends And Get Stranded In An Island When They Lose Their Memories, It's A Nice Plot, The Music And Acting Were Great, And I Love The Designs For Raissa And Jo, The 2 Main Protagnists In The Movie...


The Mythical Creatures Were Okay, I Loved The Cat, Cocoa Did Not Like The Creepy Bat-Demon Girl (Who Actually Becomes Pretty In The End After Gaining The Jewel) And The Mermaid Man (When He Was Not In Has "Pretty" Form, He Was Like His "Dry" Form) They Creeped Cocoa Out That Asuka Had To Cover Cocoa's Eyes!


Anyways, The Anime Refrences Were Really Good, It's Really Well Drawn, And The Style Reminds Me Of 90's Anime (They Were Drawn In This Style Back In The Day) Anyways, The Furry Dog Boy Was Kinda Cute (He Was Actually A Half Human/Dog Hybrid)


Anyways, One Of The Greatest Jokes In The Film Is The Dancing Chicken Scene, Where The Girl Dances With A Chicken Costume At A Party, Then Lights Her Butt On Fire, And Burning The Food As Well, Anyways, One Of The Best Jokes Of The Film, I Also Love Where Raissa And Jo Dance To Various Music, It Fits Perfectly Well With The Movie's Soundtrack!


Well, The Emotonal Scenes Were A Tear Jerker, Including That One Scene Where Raissa Falls Into The Portal Without Jo, Then Raissa (As An Adult) Meets Jo (Who Is Young In The Memory) Then Young Jo Dissapears Then Raissa Cries For Jo, One Of The Saddest Moments In The Film...


Anyways, The Ending Was Great, The Girls Have Aged And Jo Had Written A Novel Based On The Island, And The Portal Appears.... Possibly Another Sequel Coming Soon? I Don't Know What The Ending Is, But I Almost Cried At This (But There Were No Tears Involved!)


Also, It's A Great Movie, And I Loved The Theater Experience Today, Pretty Wish I Want To Own Forgotten Island On DVD, But Most movies are released on DVD about 3 to 4 months after their theatrical debut... Guess I Have To Wait Longer For This To Arrive On DVD!


Anyways, 10/10 Best Movie! - R.T (Note: I Stole These Images Off Of A Video On YouTube, I Did Took Some Pictures Of It, But I Won't Post Them Because Of Spoilers, LOL, So Instead Here's Some Trailer Screencaps, Also, LOL, And I Took The Theater Images When The Credits Started To Appear, Triple LOL In The Books...)


























No comments:

Post a Comment