Rina-Chan Board Played Our Notes Today, It Officially Came Out Finally This Week, And The Characters Are Really Great, I Like MewType Since They Are Cool!
The Songs And Gameplay Are Really Great, They Have New Bands In This Spin-Off Game, And The Story Is Really Fun, The Various Band Stories Have Nice Animation!
And The Cards Are Really Cool, And I Like Them!
Also, A Talk About Yuno And Miyako About Their Normal Designs In Their Game Cards, Basically, Yuno-San With Normal Pink Hair Sorta Looks Like Me, Is She Me In A Pink Version? She Kinda Looks Like An Alternative Universe Version Of Myself (Or Maybe Anon's Twin Sister)
But Yuno With Glasses Is Very Cute, Also I Love The Jacket!
Also, Miyako-Sensei Very Neat, I Like How She Is Holding The Dog, And Her Normal For Is All Purple, But Her Card Design And Her Style Looks Kinda Like Alex Borstein...
But Yes, Miyako-Sensei Is Very Cute Even When She Is In Her Normal Form...
Also, These Were My Opinions On Our Notes, Just Me Talking About The Games And It's Characters! - R.T



No comments:
Post a Comment