September 09, 2026

Seems Like The Only Bad Guys Airing Is This Friday Is The Second One...



Hello, Remember When I Mentioned There Was No Bad Guys This Week, Well, It's Been Announced That The Only Bad Guys That Is Airing This Friday Is The Second Movie, Yes, The Second Bad Guys Movie Got Moved From HBO Family, Because Main HBO Channel Does Not Care For It Anymore...

Anyways, It Will Air At 8:57 PM (8:50 PM) And End At 9:57 PM (Possibly At 10:00 PM?) Anyways, I Hope To See Bad Guys 2 Again, Last Saturday, I Missed The First Bad Guys 2 Airing On HBO Family, So It's The Second Airing Of It, So I Might Check It Out! - R.T

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Keika And Cocoa's Doctor's Appointment Went Good Today!

Hey! Keika And Cocoa's Doctor's Appointment Went Good Today,   They Got Their Check-Ups And Everything Went Well For My 2 Siblings! ...