September 28, 2026

Sigh... Today Was Too Much...

Hi... Today Was Too Much For School... My Mother Got Mad At Me This Morning... She Was Very Mean To Me... When I Got To School, I Went To The Nurse's Office, Where I Met Dr. Kasumi, She Gave Me Advice About What Should I Do, But When I Got To Class, I Had A Nervious Breakdown, I Ran Outside, Wondering What To Do, So I Called My Mom.... 


My Mom Said That Everything Should Be Okay... I'm Going To Be Okay... That I Will Try My Best Today.... 


After That, Rina-Chan Board Became Normal Again... And As Of Now, I'm Better As I'm.... 


Hearing My Mother's Words Made Me Feel Better, And Kasumi-San's Advice Really Helped, This Is Why I Always Support Nice People Who Give Me Advice! And I'm GOOD NOW! - R.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Guys, New Umayuru Series is So Great!

Hello, So A New Umayuru Anime Series Came Out Yesterday, And It's Called Umayuru Full Gate, It's A Sequel To The Original Umayuru An...