September 15, 2026

Well, They Have New Plushies Of The Bad Guys!


They Have New Bad Guys Plushies Made By YouTooz, Previously, I Have Seen The Wolf And Diane Plushies, As Well As Cheap, Bootleg Plushies Of The Bad Guys Before This, But I'm Glad They Got Plushies Of The Other Bad Guys!

I Really Want These Plushies, I'm Wondering If They Look Fluffy In Real Life, And They Look Goofy In This Style, And I Love Piranha, He's So Cute!

Anyways, I Really Hope That Fans Can Buy These, At Least The Wolf And Diane Plushies Are In Popular Demand And Still In Stock... 

So, That's Some Bad Guys News For Today, Basically The Only Bad Guys Merch News That They Revealed! I'm Hoping For A Commissioner Luggins, Tiffany Fluffit, Marmalade And The Bad Girls As Well Get Official Plushies From YouTooz As Well! - R.T

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Rina-Chan Board Is Excited For Helluva Boss This Week!