September 02, 2026

What Does A Male Jane Doe Look Like? Well, Meet John Doe!

So, What Does A Male Jane Doe Look Like? Well, It's A Trend That Started Recently, It's Basically Turning Jane Doe From Zenless Zone Zero As A Male Named "John Doe"


Anyways, Yet Again, With The Gender-Bent Alternate Universe Situation In Fan-Works (Kinda Like Rule 63 For Gender Benders, LOL)

Anyways, So This Is The First Time A Zenless Zone Zero Character Has Been Gender-Flipped, I Wonder If Jane Will Meet opposite gender John In The Game... But It's Made Up... "I mean, She the exact same powers as him! he comes from the exact same universe! and he has practically the exact same backstory!"





Anyways, The First Known Fan Art Of This "John Doe" Character Was Created By A Twitter User Who Started This Trend, It Lead Many People To Create The "John Doe" Trend! - R.T





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle Part 2 Is Coming Out Soon!

Hey Guys, So After I Previously Watched  Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka/Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle Back In October 07, 2025 , And An...