August 13, 2021

Body Pillow Rant

 I Have A Klee Body Pillow ( I Got It At A Store Downtown, It Is Called Otaku Sprit)



My Parents Think I'm In Love With It, But It's Cute! I'm Not Aloud To See Bad Stuff, I'm Just 12 Years Old And I'm Turning 13 On November 13th And My Friends Make Fun Of Me For Sleeping With It, But Ruby Has This Pillow



She's A Big Starfire Fan, And She Sleeps With It At Night, "How Would A Young Little Girl Be Cuddling With A Body Pillow?" But She Is Turning 13 On September 21, This Is Her Favorite Stuffed Animal.

Ako Has A Body Pillow Too



She Is A Big Raven Fan, She Got It For Her 12th Birthday, And She Loves It, Ako Always Hides In The Covers When Her Mom Comes In Her Room At Night,  How Will She Be So Afraid To Show Her Obession?


Thanks For The Rant, Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Rina-Happy

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!