June 01, 2022

Cocoa Is Sad! (And True Story About Me!)

 She Got Sad Because... I Don't Know, And She Ran Away, I Remember When I Was Young, I Got Sad And I Ran Away, My Mother Was Very Angry, And I Tried To Make Myself Die, That Happened When I Was 9 Years Old, When My Parents Yelled At Me For Bullying Cocoa (7 Years Old) , And I Ran Away Crying, My Mom Went Out The Door And Tried To Stop Me, But I Ran Into The Street And I Ran To Chu2's House, Her Mom Was Trying To Calm Me Down And Chiyu Was Helping Me Cheer Up, And My Mother Talked With Miss Tamade, And Lucky For Me, I Wasn't Grounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

KIFFTOBER Day 4 "The Five Pigeons of the Acapellapocalypse / Leave A Little Juice" And A New Short!

Today Is Day 4 Of KIFFTOBER, And It Means It's Time To Watch Episode 4 Of Kiff And Showcase A New Short! It's Good Since Kiff Is Get...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!