Rina-Chan Board's Blog

Welcome To Rina-Chan Board's Blog, Since 2020

May 26, 2024

Tropes

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DramaticDeadpan 


https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeingTheBrush

at May 26, 2024
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Rina's Post Features!

I Went To The Pet Store, And I Found Some Animals That Resemble The Bad Guys!

 

  • Pictures Of Misty Luggins Being Big And Chunky - Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well, Enjoy!
     Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of  Big And Chun...
  • Hololive VTuber Amane Kanata Announces Graduation on Debut Anniversary
      Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
  • 4 Days Until Break... And Friends Are Excited, And Also Ui-San And I Too!
     4 Days Until Winter Break... And Friends Are Excited, And Also Ui-San And I Too, We Ate Sandwiches And Apple Sauce, And I Talked With Kanat...

Lists Of Galleries

  • Basically A Gallery Of Me, Myself, Rina Tennoji!
  • The Miyu Suzuki Album!
  • Inari One Album
  • Rina’s Image Gallery
  • The Smart Falcon Album!
  • The Ako Udagawa Album!

Rina's Selections Around The Blog

  • Home
  • My Music In My Idol Career!
  • Blog Sources
  • My Favorite Characters!
  • Upcoming And Current Gacha Banners
  • Radio Rina-Chan!

About The Creator Of This Blog

My photo
Manager-Chan
I'm just living In my own world thinking that diane foxington from the bad guys is neat
View my complete profile

Rina Archive

Report Abuse

More Websites Owned By Me, Rina Tenoji!

  • Rina's Idol News
  • Rina's Gossip Blog
  • Rina's Geek Paradise

My Other Posts On My Sites!

  • Rina’s Idol News
    Takasaki Yu Has Been Made Into A Figure!
  • Rina's Gossip Blog
    The Celota Arts Theater Class' New Students Give Name To Theater, The "Odyssey Theater" The Next Generation Performers Will Shine!
  • Rina's Geek Paradise
    Meet The Prima Ballerina Of Genshin Impact! Odette, And Introducing The New Region, Snezhnaya!

Helpful Websites That I Recommend

  • Discord Server
  • Blog Subreddit
  • The Website Where I Get My Images For My Gallery
  • Blog Forum

All About Rina Tenoji

  • Birthday: November 13th 2009
  • Birthstone: Topaz
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Favorite Food: Japanese Food
  • Siblings: 2 Sisters And 1 Brother
  • Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
  • Hobbies: Collecting, Reading, Watching TV, Researching

Subscribe To Rina's Blog!

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Rina's Visitors

Rina's Supporters

Ask Rina Chan Board Anything!

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe To The Blog!

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Search Wikipedia For Research!

Search results

Translate This Blog!

Uncategorized Pages

  • Home
  • Other Sites
  • Meet The Tennoji Family!
  • A List Of Iconic Videos Because I'm Just Here for My Favorite Things Featured In It!

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger
This Blog Was Proudly Made By Sam Blog Inc, From It's Creator, Samantha Campoverde. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.