August 30, 2026

Yesterday, I Went To The Pet Store, And I Found Some Animals That Resemble Characters From The Bad Guys And Also I Found Hamster From Hamster And Gretel IRL As Well!


Hi, Yesterday I Went To The Pet Store To Buy Some Treats And Food For Our Cat, And I Was Looking At The Animals That They Have There, And I Managed To Find A Few Animals That Resemble The Bad Guys Characters, Unfortunately, I Managed To Find Marmalade, Piranha And Kitty Kat


You Can See These Animals Here, I Made A Comparison Of Their IRL Counterparts To Their TBG Counterparts!




And Here Are The Animals I Saw While I Was There!















Oh, And Also, I Managed To See Hamster From Hamster And Gretel IRL As Well! 


Well, I Basically Know These Animals Based On Their Species From The Shows That I Watch, And Anyways, It Was Fun Exploring The Pet Store Yesterday, Trying To Find The Animals In Real Life From The Shows I Love! - R.T



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

How Are The Animal Characters Treated In The Bad Guys?

  The Bad Guys (2022)  has this in a world of  humans and anthropomorphic animals . The main characters are a gang of animals that humans ha...