August 30, 2026

New Shinko Windy Just Dropped In Japanese Umamusume!







Hey, So, In The Japanese Umamusume Server, They Announced A New Shinko Windy Variant, And A New Character, Phenomino, This New Shinko Windy Has A New Outfit (I Call Her New Outfit, "The Chomp" Outfit, Because Her Hoodie Has A Face, And It Has Teeth On It) Yeah, This Kinda Reminds Me Of This...



(And These Images Were Made And Provided By Manager-Chan!)

Anyways,  The Previous Shinko Windy Was Great, But The New Windy Will Be Great In Japan, Now Shinko Windy Has 2 Outfits!



But Anyways, I Hope People Should Pull For New Shinko Windy In Japan When It Comes Out!





Anyways, See You Soon! - R.T




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Finally Watched The New Loona And Octavia Short That Everyone Was Talking About, And My Thoughts On It!

  Hey Guys, Since Everyone Was Talking About The New Helluva Boss Short About Loona And Octavia, I Decided It To Check It Out Since I Love L...