June 29, 2024

Hey, What Are Your Thoughts On Zombies: The Re-Animated Series? (And Some Ranting About Some "Zombies" Nonsense)

Hey Guys, What Are Your Thoughts On This New Show "Zombies: The Re-Animated Series"? It Just Came Out Yesterday And I Heard It's Pretty Good, I Want To Watch It So Bad..., I Want To Hear Your Thoughts On This Show!



The 1st Episode Came Out On YouTube, It's Free If Your New To The Show, Also, It's Based On The Zombies Movies From Disney Channel, Why I'm I Laughing At This Show?, It Has CGI And 3 Zombies Movies...Disney Channel Sure Cashes In On The Zombies Series...

Also, I'm I The Only One Who Cares About The Zombies Rather Then The Humans, The Humans Look Uncanny, I Know I Have Saw The Trailers For This Show On Disney Channel And On Disney XD, But I Have Seen The Original Shorts Way Back...LOL!

Also, I Don't Like Monsters, The Scarier Ones, Not My Type, But Cute Monsters, Good For Me!

Nah, On My Socials Back When The Show Was Announced, This Has Been Getting Lot Of Attention, I Follow Disney Animation And It's Cool, LOL!


"Rina-Chan Board, Time To Get Re-Animated!" - Rina Tenoji



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Yeah I Have Heard About This Show, I Just Want To Watch It So Bad Because The Animation Is So Good With CGI, I Have DisneyNow On My TV, And i Can Watch It! -- Karou Seta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombies?, It's So Good!, I Should Watch It!, I Love Scary Comedies! - Ako Udagawa

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

Cocoa Got A Haircut Yesterday!

Hey Guys, Cocoa Just Got A Haircut Yesterday!, She Now Has Short Hair, I Just Hope Her Long Hair Comes Back In A Few, Long Days! - Rina Teno...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!