Rina-Chan Board Wishes A Happy First Anniversary To The Bad Guys 2, Released Back In August 1st Of 2025, Today Marks One Year Since The Film First Released Back In Theaters!
Anyways, Rina-Chan Board Really Likes This Movie, Mainly For The Plot, Characters And Voice Acting, And Also, It Has The Best Scenes That I Love, And I Enjoyed Watching This Movie A Lot Of Times, As A Bad Guys Fan, I Enjoyed This Film, But Anyways, It's The Best Sequel That I Love, And Also, The Only Sequel Of A Movie I Like!
Anyways, One Thing I Will Remember From This Movie Is The Voice Actors, They Are So Iconic In This Movie, One Of My Favorite Voice Actors Is The Voice Actor Of Misty Luggins, She Looks So Perfect Playing In This Movie, Also, And The Other Voice Actors Look Fun When Playing Their Characters!
Anyways, Since The Voice Actors Are Remembered For Their Antics In The Second Bad Guys Movie, Let Me Show You The Voice Actors Being The BEST Guys Ever Behind The Scenes!
Also, i really like how they made the movie, the creators really learned how to make a good film!













No comments:
Post a Comment