August 02, 2026

Guys, Emma Mochinaga Has Finally Appeared In Onegai AiPri And Here Are My Thoughts On It!

 Hey Guys, In My Last Post From July 20, 2026, I Have Talked About The Planned Debut Of Emma Mochinaga In Onegai AiPri, And Yes, She Finally Appeared In The Latest Episode, We All Have Been Hyped About Her Debut Ever Since She Was Mentioned In The 15th Episode (And Possibly The 17th Episode Before That) And This Is Episode 18 Of This, Also Known As Emma's Debut Episode, And She Gets Her Own Outfit And Song In This One! (According To My Previous Post, I Mentioned That She Was Going To Have A Power-Up Outfit And A Purple Outfit, And Yes, It's Finally Revealed In The Anime!

And Also, Her Outfit Is Really Cute In This Anime, I Like The Purple Theme!



And Anyways, Here She Is, Performing On Stage, And I FINALLY Get To See Emma's Power Up For The First Time, It's Quite The Neon Color Palette To See, Kinda Like A Galaxy!






And Also, Her Transformation Scene Was Pretty Cute And Well Animated!




Anyways, It's Nice For A Purple Idol To Debut, Now There's A Lot Of Idols WithTechnicolor Hair In This Anime (Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Red And Purple) And Now There Are 6 AiPri Idols! 

Yeah, But I'm Hyped For Emma To Make More Future Appearances In This Anime, Even The Next Episode Mentions It!





- R.T















No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Flo Minion Nation - The Minions X Progessive Crossover That No One Talks About With It's Whereabouts Unknown...

  Anyways, I Wanted To Talk About This, And Here I Go!  So, Anyways, " Flo Minion Nation  was a HTML5 game made by Progressive made to ...