Hey, So, It Seems Like Emma Mochinaga Will Be Coming In The Onegai AiPri Anime Soon, According To This Video, She Seems To Be Recently Added Into The Game, Are They Hyping Up Her Anime Appearance, Anyways, I Know Some Rumors That Emma Will Be Coming Out In The Anime After Nana's Debut, But I Have Found No Confirmation About It...
As You May Know, The Outfit She Is Wearing Will Possibly Appear In The Anime, Is It Some Kind Of Power-up Outfit?
Also, I Wonder If She Can Possibly Perform In The Stage Wearing That Outfit That Is Purple, Since It's Her Theme Color, In The Anime...
Anyways, I Don't Want Any Spoilers, But Someday, Emma-Chan Will Be Appearing In The AiPri Anime, Even Though She Has Appeared As A Cameo In Episode 15, Seems Like They Are Hinting On An Appearance After Nana's Debut?





No comments:
Post a Comment