July 20, 2026

My Cat Hanpen’s Preferred Food, Treats And Litter!

Hey Guys, Anyways, I Just Wanted To Reveal Something About My Cat, Hanpen, Anyways, These Are Hanpen's Preferred Food, Treats And Litter, Ever Since We Got Hanpen Since I Was Young, I Did Not Know What Preferred Food, Treats And Litter He Liked, But Now, Since We Went To The Store Today, I Finally Knew It!


Anyways, Hanpen's 3 Favorite Treats Are Temptations Shrimp Treats, Churu Lickable Tuna And Chicken Puree, And Feline Greenies Salmon Flavor, And Basically, The Greenies Are For Nighttime Snacks For Hanpen (I Give Him One Before I Go To Bed) And The Churu And Tempations Are For Morning (Mostly I Give Him These Snacks During Lunch Or Snack)






Also, Here's His Food, He Likes To Eat The Temptations Branded Seafood Melody Catfood Flavor, It's The One With The Green Bag, He Eats It All Day Long!


And Also, One Last Thing, Here's Hanpen's Best Litter, The Tidy Cats Tidy Feet Brand Of Litter, It's The One In The Purple And Black Package, And It's Such A Great Brand, Also He Likes The Smell Of Clean Linen After We Put It In His Litter Box!


Anyways, Rina-Chan Board Finally Knows What Brands Does Hanpen Like For His Food And Litter, At First I Was Confused, But Know I Knew, Thanks To My Mom Who Took Me Out To The Store! Also, See You Soon, Bye! - R.T





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Seems Like Emma Mochinaga Will Be Coming In The Onegai AiPri Anime Soon...

  Hey, So, It Seems Like  Emma Mochinaga  Will Be Coming In The Onegai AiPri Anime Soon, According To This Video, She Seems To Be Recently A...