So, Anyways, This Came Out Today...
I Don't Know What It Is, But It's Supposed To Be A " "[New Story] "I Want to Be Your Number One! Discovering My Charm" — Rina Tennoji, Chapter 1" And It's Based On My Nijigasaki Band, So It's Going To Be A New Story Based On Me? Or Possibly My Other Bandmates, I Think
Anyways, About This Video, It Says "
The Nijigasaki High School Idol Club’s new solo song project, "I Want to Be Your Number One! Discovering New Charms," has started! "Rina Tennoji: Episode Will Premiere on YouTube on July 24!" The Nijigasaki members are searching for "new charms" in preparation for an upcoming event. What kind of cover song would reveal a new side of her?They asked for input from "You"—the club president and the person who understands them best! Based on the voting results from "You," whose song will Rina choose to sing? Be sure to check out Episode 1 of this new story!"
So, It's A Story Series About My New Solo Song Project, With Nijigasaki, I FINALLY Knew It, I Hope It Goes Well, And The Other Band Members! - R.T
No comments:
Post a Comment