June 08, 2024

Scott And Some Other Guy Making Out, How Weird Is It?, A Photo Dump For The Yaoi/Guy's Love/Cartoon Fans!

Hey Guys, Here's Scott And Some Other Guy Making Out, Just In Case That Yaoi (Boy's Love) Fans Find It And Make Me One Of Their Leaders, LOL!, I'm Actually A Yuri (Girl's Love) Fan Myself, Also, Cartoons With Guy Relationships Are So Narm (Meaning: Narm is a moment that is supposed to be serious, but due to either over-sappiness,the drama is to the point of surpassing "cheesy" and becoming unintentionally funny.) And Crummy (Meaning "Unpleasent/Unfunny) 


Also, SUPPORT YAOI SHIPPERS OF CARTOON GUYS, THEY WILL MAKE YOUR BOYS BE A GOOD COUPLE/SHIP!, Ah, Need To Say More?, Enjoy These Images, Guy's Love Fans!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Had A Dream That I Shipped These 2…

  I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT WAS WEIRD, I SHIPPED THESE TWO GUYS!

The Most Popular Rina Posts!