September 07, 2024

I Walked In On Asuka Watching Stuff On Her Tablet... Quite Suspicious To See This...

Hey Guys, I Walked In On My Older Sister Asuka-Chan Watching Stuff On Her Tablet, Like Some Videos Of Herself Doing...Things, And An Animated Video Of Some Anime Girls... Quite Weird, Asuka Was Watching It For Fun... 


For What I Have Been Knowing About... The Video Was About Her Sitting And Smiling... And Another Video Of Some Anime Girls... I Can't Remember What Happened In That Video... But It Was A Tablet She Got 2 Years Ago In 2022... Nice!


 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Rina-Chan, Is That Some "Things" That I See Sometimes Like I'm Having On My Computer Tabs Right Now?

    -- Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sam-Chan, It's Some Questionible Stuff... That She's Sneaking On... -- Rina Tenoji

      Delete

Rina's Post Features!

Today's Trope!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ProportionatelyPonderousParasites  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!