September 07, 2024

Was Watching Primos And There Was A Magical Girl!

Today I Watched Primos On DisneyNow On My TV, And I Was Watching The One Where Tater Draws A Character From Anime, And There Was A Scene Where Tater Writes A Story About Her Being In An Anime, And It's About A Magical Girl Character Based On Herself, And The Song Was Good!


I Can't Believe Primos Made A Reference To A Magical Girl!, Nice, There Was A Transformation Sequence Also...


Me, Asuka And Cocoa Were Watching The Art One, And Cocoa Was Happy While She Was Watching The Scene, Cocoa Was Talking About Precure And Asuka Was Talking About The Artwork That Tater Did In The Show!

Also, I Love Magical Girls, I Have Been Watching A Magical Girl Anime This Week And I Love This Type Of Genre!

Also, I Watched Some Other Primos Episodes (Dogs, Languages, Books, Mysteries, Gossip, Rollerskating And Other Stuff) It's A Good Show, You Should Watch Primos, It's A Best Show!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Today's Trope!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ProportionatelyPonderousParasites  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!