February 28, 2026

It's Fun Watching Videos... They Are Entertaining To Learn About!

Hey Guys, Today I Have Been Caught Up On The Educational Side Of YouTube, Basically These Educational Videos Were Top 10 Videos, I Haven't Watched Top 10 Videos Since Last Year, I Usally Watch Them Once In A While When I'm Dying To Learn New Things! 


Anyways, Here's Some Educational Videos For You To Watch, Also Some Images On What I Learned About! - R.T


- Top 30 LGBTQIA+ Couples on Animated Shows






















Anyways, My Top 2 Videos That I Ever Watched Are These 2



Hahaha, LOL These 2 Vids! - R.T
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

At Least Willow Mace Got Some New Friends, Since She Moved Tables In Our Lunch Period...

 Hi, So Anyways, Willow Mace Moved To A Different Table In Our Lunch Period... Apparently, She Had Some New Friends So She Moved, So It'...